Growing a successful beauty brand requires market knowledge and exposure. Our free Assistance Program is designed to help.
The program is completely free for eligible companies.
- Any small developer of a beauty product (individual or business with less than $10MM USD annual revenue).
- or any non US-based beauty company seeking to enter the North American market.
The Beauty Product Assistance Program helps individuals and small companies develop and grow their new beauty brand by providing free and discounted information and tools. Members receive the services described below.
Free Distribution Assistance
Regular price $495
You will receive early access to our Distribution Assistance Program. This program connects beauty product merchants with trusted retail buyers, direct distributors, and reps. HIT Laboratories does not receive compensation for referrals made. Your invite code will be emailed to you once available.
Free Beauty Consumer Trend Report
Downloadable report regular price $1650
You’ll receive the key results from the 2016 BCTR delivered weekly by email. Based on our annual surveys of thousands of US consumers, the report covers topics including:
- Which trending cosmetics ingredients should be featured.
- How to leverage consumer ratings and reviews for maximum impact.
- Using clinical study results to increase purchase intent.
- Social media marketing strategies to develop brand awareness and loyalty.
Free Review Exposure
Provided through the ZipRating beauty review network, regular price $300
The importance of online product reviews is widely understood. However, new products often lack the breadth of review exposure (such as in unique Google results) to make consumers comfortable purchasing an unfamiliar brand.
You will receive 3 free review publications for your product, on 3 beauty review sites. Reviews will be visible in Google results within one week of publication.
15% Discounted Services
Members receive a 15% discount on HIT Laboratories services, including:
- Clinical studies (substantiation of beauty product subjective claims)
- Marketing research (to assess and improve product market appeal)
- Beauty product website design and online marketing.
- Exposure Engine and product reviews (placement of beauty products with US influential early adopters)